Quote(s) of the Period of Time I Randomly Choose

You're never as innocent as when you're wronged.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Opening Act

I've written two or three different initial posts at this point. None has been worth sliding my finger along the mysterious silver rectangle known as a "mouse pad" in order to hit the orange Publish Post button at the bottom of my screen.

I feel like a sixteen year old girl on her way to prom--I want the first time to be special, so I'm trying to talk myself into believing that my horny date with the spiked hair and underdeveloped vocabulary (but omg hes cute lol!) is the one. Because there just simply has to be a "the one." Right?

No. Maybe there is, maybe there isn't, but waiting around for someone who may or may not come is only reasonable when the cable guy enters the equation. So, on that note, this is the inaugural post at youngapathetics.com.

There will be more to come, and invariably, they will be better and more enjoyable keyboard romps than this one. But for now, I'm done waiting for that FiOS guy to shine the light on me.

No comments: